Every Premium Content on this site [www.aelocker.com] is the production of its Respective Authors, but still if in any way you believe that the content has violated the terms of intellectual property rights in any way. Originally means if you believe that copyrighted content has been copied and is available on this website. Then you can act on the basis of Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
For any complaint to be DMCA Compliant, whatever you need to provide the following proof of intellectual property violation.
- An electronic Signature OR physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner Identification of the copyrighted work which claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of the infringing activity and that is to be removed.
- Information respectively sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that the complaining party “in good faith believes that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law”.
- A statement that the “information in the notification is accurate”, and “under penalty of perjury, the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed”.
If still you believe in Copyright Infringement, then you can complain to us regarding that content.
We will reply within 3-4 business days.
If your complain is found to void, then severe penalties will be introduced by us on you.
Please use the form below.